Rosemary and Mint Beard Oil
Rosemary & Mint Beard Oil is formulated with high quality plant oils to soften your beard and nourish your skin. Lightweight and fast absorbing. Promotes hair growth and repair split ends. Reduces itchy and flaky skin. Can also be used as an after shave.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Anti-aging; Natural Emollient; Cicatrizant; Antioxidant; Fast absorbing.
- Golden Jojoba Oil: Liquid wax that mimics the skin natural oils; Rich in vitamin E; Long-lasting moisturizer.
- Argan Kernel Oil: Rich in natural phenols beneficial to hair follicles; Promotes hair growth; Natural Conditioner.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Hydrating; Moisturizing; Antioxidant; Helps to maintain moisture; Rich in Omega 6.
- Grape Seed Oil: Natural hair moisturizer and conditioner; Absorbs quickly.
- Elderberry Extract: Antioxidant; Skin nourishing; Revitalizes and softens the hair.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Stimulates hair growth; Antioxidant; Rich in nutrients.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Antiseptic; Antibacterial; Antimicrobial; Stimulates hair growth and gives it a shiny look; Refreshes the skin; Stimulates hair growth and gives it a shiny look.
- Spearmint Essential Oil: Antiseptic; Antibacterial; Antimicrobial.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Rich in fatty acids, carotenes, vitamin C,vitamin E and Omega 7.
- Vitamin E: Anti-aging; Antioxidant; Prevents water loss from skin.
How to use: Apply a few drops in your palm, spread on both hands and gently apply it evenly throughout your beard, mustache, and skin.
100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
Recommended for: All skin types.
Formulated without: Animal products, petrochemicals, parabens, fragrance, artificial dyes, phthalates or sulfates.
Ingredients: Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Golden Jojoba) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Mentha Spicata(Spearmint) Essential Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).